MOT Testing In Wrexham
If your vehicle is over three years and is being driven on public roads, it is compulsory to have an MOT test. The MOT determines a vehicle’s roadworthiness, safety and exhaust emissions. Having an MOT on its own is not a substitute for a vehicle service.
John Roberts Motor Services is licensed to perform MOT testing by the Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA). We would be happy to carry out an MOT on your vehicle. To make an appointment Contact Us – 01978 853882
If your vehicle meets the required standards we will issue you with a VOSA certificate. If your vehicle fails, we will gladly prepare a no obligation quote for any repairs needed. We would then carry out an MOT re-test on your vehicle.
The MOT includes:
- Body And Structure Of The Vehicle And General Items – such as making sure that they are no sharp edges
- Exhaust Emissions
- Exhaust System
- Fuel System
- Load Security – whether the boot or tailgate can be secured in the closed position.
- Registration Plates – whether they are in the correct format
- Seat Belts
- Speedometer – is not fitted, is incomplete, inoperative, has a dial glass missing/ broken or cannot be illuminated
- Steering And Suspension
- Tyres And Wheels
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Wipers And Washers
Since 2012, if any of the warning lights on your vehicle’s dashboard show, it will lead to an MOT failure. Contact John Roberts Motor Services to arrange your vehicle’s next MOT in Wrexham.